Ask any professional who has ever been out of work or looking for new opportunities, and they'll tell you that finding a job isn't exactly a piece of cake. It can be overwhelming and frustrating, especially if you've been looking for a while. Working with the assistance of a GRN search consultant gets rid of the pressure and keeps the process moving.
Meet our Team
Scott has over 30 years of experience running global automotive programs through all phases of the Product Development Process from Advanced Development through Launch. A few examples would include:
- Program Management and Craftsmanship Leadership of a $1B Lincoln Interior Program, where he managed a team of 100 engineers and 50 suppliers that met all performance metrics and was the Motor Trend Car of the Year – North America.
- Product Engineering Leadership of global programs that would support $600M on multiple programs with global teams. Teams would consist of 150 engineers and designers running product from the studio through launch and we received the General Manager’s Excellence Award for the launch of a cockpit in 4 plants simultaneously, coming in second for Motor Trend Car of the Year in Europe.
- Manufacturing Engineering Leadership of plants in the US, Mexico, and Europe, including an $800M UAW facility, supplying 3M instrument panel assemblies to 15 plants and the first sequenced build of Cockpits in North America for an OEM.
- Operations Leadership for multiple plants in North America, Asia, and Europe, including a $250M UAW plant supplying 300k seats in sequence and launching the largest lean cell for the OEM to date.
Claudia has over 15 years of experience in international program management, focused on the financial, timing, and delivery of large global programs.
- Claudia ran the North American office for a large custom machine builder that was successful in launching 20 machines in North America.
- Claudia recently was the lead analyst for a fortune 100 company where she ran 45% of the North American automotive market looking at manufacturing and capacity planning.
- Claudia led the North American group and coordinated the global response for a $2B business.